Our electronic bidet toilet seats are designed as D.I.Y (Do It Yourself) and installation is relatively straightforward. However if you are not comfortable with carrying out the installation we suggest contacting us on 1800 046 847.
- Most standard toilets in Australia will accommodate an electronic bidet toilet seat (BB-1000).
- Check for 490mm between the front wall of the water tank and the outer edge of the toilet bowl and you should be able to install a standard round electronic bidet toilet seat (BB-1000). Basically this is the one key measurement you have to check and focus on.
- If your toilet suite happens to have approximately 530mm or more between the water tank and the edge of the toilet bowl you can accommodate an elongated model of the same.
- There are a few 'exotic' toilet suites (Square or D-shaped) that may not accommodate an electronic bidet toilet seat so if you are unsure please call us on 1800 046 847as we can provide some alternatives and suggestions for you to consider.
- Once the existing toilet seat is removed, a special universal catch plate or bracket that is supplied needs to be secured to the seat mounting holes in the toilet bowl. Once secured, the electronic bidet toilet seat simply slides onto the catch plate.